Oh, hidden fees. Those little tricksters. They slide all sneaky onto your bills, giving you a nasty shock when the due date comes around. All of a sudden, your once easy-to-understand payment gets clogged up with previously unmentioned charges that can seriously screw up your budget.
The same aggravation can happen when you hire a lead provider to help you market to potential new residents. You pay them when one of their leads converts into a move-in. Simple, right? Well…not always.
A lot of lead generation companies charge different fees for residents with different levels of care. So your independent living move-ins will be a different fee than your memory care move-ins. Now, you’d think that an independent living move-in would cost more, because they live at your community longer and thus make you more money–right? Nope.Most of these companies charge based on the amount of rent you charge that particular resident. That means when you’ve signed a memory care resident, you can be hit with a huge fee–anywhere from 85 percent to a whopping 110 percent of the first month’s rent. That’s big sticker shock, especially considering a memory care resident will potentially be at your community for a shorter amount of time (making that lead less profitable).
SeniorVu isn’t fond of complicated fees. We think you should be able to understand what you get from our services without having to pull out a calculator. That’s why we charge just one flat rate for any residents you sign from our lead generation services, regardless of their level of care. In fact, let’s break down our price structure exactly:
- We charge a flat rate of $2500 per move-in (and right now, we’re discounting that rate to $1995!).
- We charge you once the resident has physically moved-in (unlike some of our competitors who charge you when the move-in is scheduled!).
- We have an exclusive move-in guarantee: When you start working with us, we charge our flat rate up-front and guarantee your first move-in within six months or your money back.
- If the resident moves in but leaves within 30 days, we only charge a $300 respite fee.
- Non-fee related but important nonetheless: you get to work with us! We’re really nice. And because we’re not a faceless corporation, we’ll get to know you on a personal level and celebrate every success with you.
It’s just that simple. Working with SeniorVu means you get solid, valuable leads while spending less overall. Ready to find out for yourself? Contact us today to get started.