Argentum is approaching rapidly, where senior living professionals from across the nation will gather to discuss the leading challenges for our industry. The staffing crisis tops the issues list.
No doubt this issue is complex. Using staffing agencies is costly and doesn’t give you full time hires. What if you saved your team time by using a contact center to manage the top of your hiring funnel? SeniorVu is equipped with an efficient and successful applicant management system, designed to give you fully staffed buildings and keep your costs lower than using a staffing agency.
We own our common-sense approach: We know the best companies are treating their applicants like their leads. To illustrate a quick step-by-step strategy, our applicant management team activates the same speed-to-lead method as we do with your leads.
- Qualified applicants are contacted in under five minutes. Hiring managers know the right people to keep their community running like a caring, well-oiled machine. It’s the volume of applications that, many times, hinders the process and keeps you from finding those smart, conscientious staff members who will motivate residents to choose We look for the cream of the crop for your community and make sure we get their attention fast.
- To ensure we connect with promising candidates, we call individuals up to ten times. Not everyone answers on the first ring. Your applicants are likely employed with another company while searching for you. They might still be in school or busy with family obligations. We faithfully pursue that first conversation so they don’t get lost in the mix.
- Applicant status is always tracked, with automated scheduled alerts and updates posted to your HR system. We keep you informed on our progress, the status of your top applicants, and what we think will inspire them to sign with your community.
- We schedule interviews to integrate with your community calendar. Let us get them in the door so you can take it from there. This will give you more time to prep for interviews instead of fussing with making appointments.
- We initiate regular calls with our Client Success Manager to guarantee excellent service. We want to hear how it’s going, so we’ll block our calendars to discuss your applicant pool, offer additional assistance, or redirect based on your feedback.
Fast Company says, “Research shows employers can minimize turnover through many different methods, such as by giving workers a sense of purpose, letting them work in self-directed teams, and providing better benefits.” SeniorVu listens to your applicants’ needs and shares that information with your HR team. Thoughtfully considering what’s on your candidates’ minds will help you build a stronger, more loyal team and deliver greater care to your residents. We win when you win.
The proof is in the pudding: And the pudding is very good! Our recent case study revealed:
- A contact rate of 97%
- 87% of interviews scheduled
- Interview to hire at 34%
That’s the result of our team putting in the hard work, meticulousness, and persistence in delivering to your community.
Lower time commitment + lower costs = higher success rate: Will there ever be enough hours in the day? We’re pretty sure we know your answer to that. However, SeniorVu can give you back ten hours per week just by scheduling interview appointments. Your recruitment spend will also be more focused, making every dollar count when reliable, skilled, and eager applicants join your team.
Pew Research Center cited, “Majority of workers who quit a job in 2021 cite low pay, no opportunities for advancement, feeling disrespected.” Knowing the reason professionals are looking for a new opportunity, we custom fit each individual with the right position. When employees are happy, your community is happier.
SeniorVu is committed to giving you a paramount experience, so that every senior who needs you will have the golden years of their dreams.