Deb Tastic, Senior Living Extraordinaire
You don’t partner with a call center?!? You’re missing out.
Many senior living communities are catching on to the growing trend in digital marketing. We can all agree that running digital ad campaigns, through various digital channels, makes sense. However, these campaigns can be a blessing and a curse. A blessing because they do reach the adult child, but a curse because they are served after your marketing expert has gone home for the day – leaving your leads to leave a message – or worse, hang up!In my former life as Sales & Marketing Director of a Senior Living community I lived with my phone volume on high next to me 24/7. It didn’t matter if someone called at 8:00 at night thinking they were going to leave a message, I would shush the kids and answer the call knowing this could be the next resident we needed. My kids will tell you, I’ve learned, being on call all the time is no way to live. And, most communities aren’t willing to pay a sales person in those ‘after hours’.
So, what can a senior living community do? They can partner with a highly-trained call center. Here’s why:
- Afterhours calls – allows your organization to provide round-the-clock phone support, leaving your night staff to care for residents.
- More time. More deals – get your marketer off the phone and in front of potential residents – closing more deals.
- Peak hours support – An off-site call center can handle a call within a moment’s notice, supporting the communities during their busy times.
- Decrease missed opportunities – a call center’s responsiveness lessens the amount of folks who hang up the phone in frustration. Allowing more opportunities to connect with leads.
- Increase service levels – answering the phone quicker increases customer’s satisfaction and creates a positive experience.
- Business continuity – in the unfortunate event of a natural disaster – a call center is still able to answers phones and calm panicked families and friends.
- Save your payroll – leave round-the-clock phone answering to a call center and free up your payroll to hire more direct care staff. Residents and families will thank you a million times over for it.
- Increase customer engagement – this should be the most obvious. The phone is answered by a real person. This is especially important when managing customer expectations in senior living communities.
One of many solutions that SeniorVu offers to senior living communities is a highly-qualified, highly-trained call center team who support our partners by increasing their customer service experience.
SeniorVu has a lead scoring algorithm that targets the right seniors and adult children, with the right message, who are right for your community. When the time is right for potential residents to respond, don’t you want to have an edge over the competition by capturing their call? With SeniorVu you can rest easier knowing the calls will be answered even after your sales team goes home.